Fashion, style and uniqueness are some of the things that skateboarders look for in their backpacks. Ample space, and several accessories to fit all luggage and gears are additional advantages to the skater.
Sturdiness, secure with tight holders and firm zips is a convenient option. Personal comfort while skating, moving around town towards the skate park and holding all necessary items safe is a crucial feature.
If planning to invest in one of these, it is best to shuffle through the market and identify what is most important to you as an individual. Since these bags are so many available, aspire for a fun looking bag, a practical or matching pack.
Selecting the Best Skateboard Backpack in July, 2020
| (Editor’s Choice) |
1. Mohave Skate Backpack
11.8 x 11.8 x 2.8 inches
|2. Eastsport Multi Compartment Skater|
10.17 x 9.84 x 4.72 inches
|3. Dakine Lid Skate Pack|
20.5 x 8 x 16.5 inches
|4. Mini Nixon Men's Landlock|
21.1 x 14.9 x 2.7 inches
|5. Penny Mens Dark Dye Pouch|
6.3 x 4.7 x 11.8 inches
|6. Burton Kilo Backpack|
13.78 x 11.02 x 0.79 inches
|7. RVCA Men's Push Skate Delux|
0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches
|8. Dakine Mission Backpack|
11.81 x 5.12 x 16.54 inches
|9. Nike SB Embarca Medium|
17.2 x 14.3 x 1.7 inches
|10. Everest Griptape Skateboard|
18.19 x 13.54 x 18.19 inches
Versatile in its appearance, a matching sleek expression to fit any skateboarding experience your desire. Blade through the busy streets with the polyester material 600D pack. Secure your 15” laptop using zips and comfortably carry strap the bag to your back.
Have additional goodies to bring with you, fit them in the large section of the bag. Smaller gears storage is to the side or exterior bag pockets that have steady zips. Well, fit your skateboard securely on the skate straps.
- Spacious to fit several items including your skateboard and a laptop
- Secure with zips for the main section and the external pockets
- Versatile and extra storage space
- Padded interior and a breathable mesh to secure fragile items
- Shoulder straps: simplify the load by distributing the weight making it comfortable to carry
Nothing screams quality than a known brand such as Eastport. The piece of workmanship elegant, has multiple sections, and is also fashionable and fairly practical/ sufficient. In front, several zip pockets, and a whole section with ample room to keep a laptop or other devices like MP3s are just a few of the highlights.
Deciding whether the large gear such as skateboard or small items like your phone or car keys, to take, you have the space to store them.
Finally, the Velcro straps will aid in securing your equipment in place.
- Ample room in the main section or bag compartment
- Interior design can hold your laptop and any other device to the game
- Several side or front pockets
- Zipped for protection and security of laptops and other essential items
- Foam-lined to ease pressure on your back and thus ergonomic
- Quality handle for secure hold and rubber-based to prevent too much friction with your hands
Take this lightweight backpack and revel in a day out skating or take a trip effortlessly while tagging along all of your desirable skateboarding gear. Crucial skateboard straps keep the board secure while the adequate padding keeps any device safe.
Any other item not fitting can go to out to the external side pockets. These have sips for security. Perfect for trips with the sternum strap that is easily adjustable for comfort.
- Adequate space for holding more gear
- Sturdy in construction design to hold luggage for longer trips
- Extra spaces on the external surface of the bag with zipped pockets
- Adjustable straps for security and personal comfort
- Lightweight for easier portability
As the name suggests, it is an inspired designs for men who love engaging in skating and require a matching pack. First, it has a unique blend of material for its design (polyester in combination with wool). Second, a cool closure mechanism with a snap buckle on either side.
Third, the bag compartment is spacious enough and has an extra flap for your electronic devices such as a laptop. Lastly, the zips keep everything safe and secure.
- Construction material makes the bag resistant to abrasions, thus, highly durable
- Quality and durable internal lining
- Cool closing mechanisms with the buckle straps for security
- Easy to slide but sturdy to the touch zippers
- Simple to wash or clean
Compact designs are always a good choice. Thus the pouch by Penny is making its debut and the short but highly stylish bag has become an exception. Apart from the common highlights included secure pockets with padding and spacious enough to keep in it a PC/ notebook or an iPad, the appearance is from a variety of colors.
Zippered with cords to hold skates in place, it has a front that is difficult to ignore.
- Unique, high fashion and sleek form that commands attention by standing out whenever you take it
- Has two different sections for the different types of Penny skates
- Has extra pouches, padded and zipped for your mobile phone or iPad
- Extra space for other essential items on the outside
Love moving from place to place and enjoying a day at the skate park, kilo backpack by Burton is what you need. Not only is it spacious with the ability to hold approximately 27 liters, but it also has ergonomic straps which characteristically are firm and robust to support the weight.
There are many storage spaces with some pockets existing on the outside form of the carrier. Anything from skateboards, MP3 to laptops has adequate room to store and secure.
- Mix of firm leather materials which brands it resistant to wear thus durable
- Has two different sections: one for carrying the board offering adequate space in the other for other rudiments
- Practical but comfortable handles to match any demand
- Comfortable sternum straps
- Separate zippered inside and outer receptacles with mesh
Anyone anywhere has exposure to this specialty pack must have it. Sincerely, it is unisex thus more eye-catching or appealing personally, for your kids or even partner. Other quality factors include its overall quality material (polyester) and sturdy zipping mechanism.
Adjustable shoulder strap approximately 13 inches in length for easier and comfortable ferrying across town. Suitable for off tour camping rendezvous as removing stains is fast and easy.
- Superior quality in base material making it resistant to wear
- Stylish, unique and super looks
- Superior zips and secure closure mechanism
- Easy fit strap with a proper length but also adjustable
- Suitable for long journeys and any other visitations in mind
Going out of personal comfort to enjoy the woods or the highlands, Dakine mission gives what you need. From quality, washable base material (polyester), a little dirt is no big issue. First, the foundation reduces chances of abrasive reactions thus quality degradation.
What more attractive for this bag are the multiple extra compartments for personal use. Also, for every device you can think to bring. Besides, you can bear the weight of the longboard along and still have adequate space to transport any other item.
- Strong construction with polyester as the base material
- Adequate room for stowing extra gears and equipment while going on a trip to the mountains
- Separate storage covers for electronic devices and any other fragile item
- Diaphragm belt for security and holding the pack in place
- Several extra storage rooms on the verges
Love branded items in this case bags, the Medium Skateboarding SB Embarca by Nike will fit your fan personality perfectly. The brand name isn’t the only inviting character in the pack. Others include shoulder straps with padded sides that are modifiable for comfort or fit.
Best fabric design and construction to hold, secure and protect any skateboarding gears using synthetic leather, which also adds to durability. Finally, an intriguing quality in zippers for bag compartments.
- Perfect for any gender i.e. men or women
- Trendy and chic especially in its blue color
- Specialized extra inner and exterior stowage slots for gears or devices
- Cushioned or amplified straps are inordinate but highly convenient
- Ample room for several essentialities
- Durable leather foundation or construction material
Grip Tape offers assurance in safety and a haven for your skates and any other luggage or item inside pack. Why it is a must have for many is curved backpack straps to fit body posture, unique and easy to mingle in and disappear black color that matches any outfit, hanger and loop/ circular straps to grip tight on the skates.
Dual zippers for safeguarding your items while skating and extra anterior pouches to add to your storage space. Using the perfect strap fit, enjoying any journey or trips you take on is fantastic with the grip tape by Everest. No supplementary pack can alleviate worries like this amazing brand.
- Adjacent pockets with zips for security and ease of access to any stored items
- Adequate padding on the bag and thus less pressure on posture and specifically your back
- Separating stuff that otherwise are a danger to devices using an exposed pocket is an additional benefits of having this bag
- Bag material is impervious to liquids, of superior quality and improves protection from environmental elements
Best skateboard backpacks purchase guide
Who doesn’t love a good ergonomic or practical backpack at their disposal? In terms of appearance and design, backpacks are not only special in style but also identify with individual personalities. Skateboard personalities move from place to place and travel short distances to skate parks, home or from work thus the need for a skateboard backpack.
These backpacks have earned a space for themselves in flashy, trendy and useful backpacks on the market. Professionals, amateurs and kids are looking for backpacks for pleasure, security and safety of any essential they carry along.
The challenge comes in identifying which of the available skateboard backpacks is suitable! Helping you out is one way of showing you what to look for! Remember to always take these specific factors in mind and shop extensively starting with our listed backpacks.
Small or compact bags are no longer trendy. However, some individuals still prefer this to overly bulky backpacks that deter movement or are not efficient. That is why many people are moving towards skateboard backpacks.
What dictates the proper size of your pack is your essential when skateboarding. If you all you need are your skateboarding gear including helmets, skateboard, knee cap guards etc., and then you just need a small size bag. However, if you desire to take pictures or any form of recording of the event, you need more space.
When coming from work or school to the skateboard, space for books, audio equipment or your work laptop is fundamental. Selecting a larger backpack with sturdy straps might be a better choice.
Straps keep a firm hold on the backpack without loosening or having a significant impact on your body. They are adjustable and fit your posture depending on the weight of your bag when loaded with your essentials. The main aim of any straps on a bag is offering support.
Straps come in twos even though some bags have only one. Some are shoulder straps, waist belts or some go across your breastbone. Either of these is firm and some come with two or one of these. The more the straps, the easier it is to hold the bag in place when heavy. However, a single strap can also work well for you. Check whether the straps have padding or not as it is an advantage for you.
Versatility in skateboard backpack use is inevitable as we are human beings. Even though it is a design aimed at carrying skateboarding equipment, we need it to serve our other menial tasks like carrying the laptop or your phone and keys. You might need to select a backpack with more than one section in terms of storage space.
Skateboard backpacks designers take this consideration and thus have many extra pockets, sleeves and separate sections using flaps to meet any other need you have. Some have padding to meet your security needs and zips on either for security.
Weight when Empty
While skateboarding, weight is a major issue as it affects balance. Therefore, any weight on their shoulder must keep to a minimum. Regardless of which skateboard bag you purchase, ensure it is the lightest while still meeting your other specifications.
Features that impact on weight include being water resilient as the material is not only high quality but also a little heavy. Therefore, looking into these features may help you keep your backpack lighter while still enjoying the experience with your belongings hanging on your shoulder.
Sturdy and high quality zips
Safety if you’re other belongings when skateboarding is crucial. You need to know that the laptop or iPad in the bag is secure at all times. Padding protects items from banging into each other and breaking. However, it does not prevent them from spilling out of the bag when gliding through the park or roadside on your skateboard.
Simple or weak zips end up busting open. Weak Velcro’s buttons are no good as they do not tighten their hold on the items present in the bag. Therefore, backpacks with sturdy zips are preferable.
Still trying to rock it out with your old piece of backpack, change it into one of the newest and dashing skateboard backpacks in the market. No more worries of appearing in a crowd with a loose bag and your items jostling side to side when trying to sleek glamourous on the skateboard. With one of these sleek, colorful and budget friendly skateboard backpacks, you not only appear classy, but also, all your belongings remain in place through the exercise.
What you should always keep in mind is to evaluate the backpack zippers in terms of strength, quality and trend. Weight the bag and ensure it is easily portable and has no more extra weight attached. Select favorable colors to suit your character and personality. Try and keep the functionality of the bag at maximum without hampering your desire to skate.
With all these factors in mind, it is time to get your backpack and enjoy a day out in the skate park. Select wisely and make the right decision.
Make your dreams come true with an amazing Skateboard backpack!