So, you have received your long-awaited mission invitation. This is one of the most significant events of the Christian church sisters and brothers. As a rule, you know the list of necessary things.
However, it’s quite long and requires careful packaging. Typically, missionaries use a set of three suitcases to store all the necessary service clothing and other items.
There is a difference in thinking about missionary baggage and what it should be. For example, some mission presidents prohibit the wearing of a backpack, as it makes students out of serious worshipers.
Titanium Hardside Expandable Luggage
Best Missionary Luggage in Our Rating
- Lightweight and durable polycarbonate shell that is extremely resilient to cracking or breaking
- Four spinner wheels ensuring a stable base with multi-directional rolling with zero weight on your hand for easy travel
- Integrated 3-dial TSA approved combination lock for security
Selecting the Best Missionary Luggage in January, 2021
| (Editor’s Choice) |
1. Titanium Hardside Expandable
24.5 x 17.25 x 11.5 inches
DELSEY Paris Store
|2. Luggage Set with Built-in TSA|
21" x 15" x 8" inches
|3. Luggage Set from Merax Store|
21" x 15" x 8" inches
|4. Carry On Bag All-In-One TSA|
20.5 x 13.5 x 6 inches
|5. Regis Hardside Expandable Spinner|
19.5 x 12 x 28 inches
1. Titanium Hardside Expandable Luggage with Spinner Wheels from DELSEY Paris Store – best for classic followers
This suitcase is a classic option. Various services differ in duration, and if you are traveling for a short time, then this volume should be enough for you. Of course, sister’s suitcases require more space.
However, the body and shape of this suitcase are the most versatile and suitable for any travel.
2. Luggage Set with Built-in TSA and Reinfromced Corners from Merax Store – the best for long missions
One of the best kits not only for missionaries. We especially love these suitcases for their sturdiness. During the tests, a 2-ton car ran into these suitcases, and as a result, it turned over, and there was not even a scratch on the suitcase.
Some missions take place in hard-to-reach places, where you have to drag a suitcase for a long time through difficult mountainous terrain.
3. Luggage Set from Merax Store – the most eco-friendly option
In addition, it has a truly unusual color, which allows you to keep it in sight in a pile of other luggage. It also has 360-degree retractable wheels. But the most pleasant thing is a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty.
4. Carry On Bag All-In-One TSA Friendly from ONLI TRAVEL Store – best for comfortable trip
The backpack and suitcase have handles on three sides, making them comfortable to carry wherever you go. A particularly pleasant bonus is a unique waterproof fabric that doesn’t shrink after washing and perfectly withstands bad weather.
5. Regis Hardside Expandable Spinner Luggage Set from World Traveler Store – the lightest option
The case is scratch-resistant, although not as durable as previous suitcases. We believe that for missionary luggage that’s one of the best options due to its lightness and price.
If you decide on a suitcase yourself, we strongly recommend that you pay attention to some special things on how to choose the right one:
- Specify the allowed baggage shape. The mission president, along with a list of necessary things, will also send you the requirements for your luggage and appearance during the service. For example, he may prohibit having a backpack as luggage. Be sure of this before getting ready for the trip.
- Get ready for a difficult road. As we said above, some of the duty stations are difficult to reach, so provide yourself with a safe suitcase.
- Safety comes first! Despite the fact that you are going to a place where there should be the least human vices, we still recommend that you pay attention to the additional combination locks on the suitcases. This will help you on the road also!
So, hopefully you are now ready to hit the long-awaited journey. It’s not so important which suitcase you choose to take with, but let it become your assistant, not an obstacle.